Cracked Heel Cream
This cream is made to heal painful cracks and rejuvenates flaky dry skin within a matter of days. Apply the cream twice daily to your skin for the first week and then once daily to maintain soft, smooth skin.
Natural Foot Cream for Cracked Heels Treatment
Treat your sore and cracked heels with our pure and natural foot cream.
We are an Australian family business committed to creating products that are made of only pure and natural ingredients, with no harmful additives or harsh chemicals. This means you can count our foot cream to bring soothing relief to your sore, dry, cracked feet.
What are cracked heels?
Cracked heels are a commonplace problem. In fact, a survey in the United States showed that around 20 percent of adults had experienced cracked dry skin on their feet. It can happy to anyone of any age, gender, or skin type, though it is considered to be more common in women than men.
Cracked heels are not considered a serious medical condition, but we know that they can cause a lot of discomfort and pain, making it a very real problem if it happens to you. Cracks can become painful and the discomfort can make it difficult to walk.
Cracked heels usually start with callouses and areas of thickened, dry skin around the edges of your feet. As you stand and walk, your feet expand and, over time, can cause the calloused areas to crack.
There is no definitive reason why some people get cracked heels, but it usually starts with dry feet that are exacerbated by things like standing for long periods of time, being barefoot or wearing sandals, wearing shoes that don’t fit your feet properly, using harsh soaps that strip your feet of their natural oils or taking long, hot showers. Cracked heels can also be symptoms of other conditions and can be quite common in people with diabetes that experience high blood sugar or low circulation.
This cracked heel cream contains shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, magnesium chloride, and peppermint oil.
Natural Ingredients for Soothing Relief
There are a lot of different options if you are looking for treatment for cracked heels, but the first option that a healthcare professional will often recommend is to use heel balms and foot creams.
All of our products are packed full of pure and natural ingredients, including this foot cream designed to alleviate the pain and discomfort from heel cracks. Get relief from sore cracked feet with our natural key ingredients including:
This is, in our opinion, one of the best natural remedies for cracked feet, so it is no surprise that it is one of the major ingredients in our foot cream. Benefits of Shea butter include that:
- It is an excellent emollient, meaning it is rich in fats that are absorbed quickly by dry cracked skin, both moisturizing and sealing in the moisture on your feet.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent, so it will help reduce any redness, itchiness, or discomfort the cracked heels have given you.
- It is rich in antioxidants, including essential fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin E that help with skin elasticity and suppleness. Vitamin E is also anti-inflammatory and known for its skin healing properties.
- It contains oleic, linolenic, stearic, and palmitic acids that promote your natural collagen production, nourishing your skin and preventing drying.
- It has antimicrobial properties that help inhibit bacteria from growing, reducing the risk of infections in cracked heels.
- It is known as a healing product, and in addition to being used as a cracked heel product, is often used to treat cuts, burns, eczema, and dermatitis.
Coconut oil can be used to treat a range of skin and feet problems, including dry, cracked heels. Here are some reasons we love coconut oil for cracked heels treatment:
- Coconut oil is a hydrating agent, adding even more moisturizing properties to this foot cream.
- It is a good natural, nonabrasive exfoliant and can help to remove dead skin cells, ideal for treating the dry and dead skin build-up that causes cracked heels.
- It has antibacterial properties that help to keep bacteria out of vulnerable cracked areas.
- It is fragrant and helps with any uninviting feet smells that can sometimes accompany cracked heels.
Beeswax is a well-known natural moisturizer that penetrates dry skin deeply and helps reduce moisture loss in the skin. It is also water, oil and chemical resistant, so it helps the foot cream soak in and last longer than other foot creams.
Magnesium is more commonly known for treating muscle cramps and lactic acid build-up, but it is also a useful ingredient in our foot cream for your feet and skin. Magnesium is a critical mineral for your body to function properly, helping your body to get rid of waste and dead cells, just like the dead skin that caused your heel cracks in the first place. Your feet are one of the most efficient areas for absorbing magnesium, so this natural addition will not only help your skin and feet, it will also help your general health and wellness by doing things like promoting better sleep, less stress, stronger bones, and better flexibility.
The addition of peppermint oil is reminiscent of going to a day spa, with the luxurious aroma of natural oils dissipating through our foot cream. Furthermore, this addition to our foot cream has many natural healing properties to care for your feet and cracked heels including:
- It contains naturally occurring menthol that cools and soothes irritated skin
- It has omega-3 fatty acids that are nourishing for feet and skin
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce irritation, redness, and swelling from the cracks on your feet.
- It has a potent antimicrobial ability, reducing the risk of bacteria infection and helping improve the smell of your feet.
Buy it online!
You can buy our foot cream online! Treat your skin and cracked heels with our natural, chemical-free balm that soothes and rejuvenates tender, sore feet.